Thursday 8 May 2014

The Story So Far

Now I have three books on the market - with over a hundred reviews on Amazon alone - I've decided I need to be a little more professional about what I do and how I plan to promote all forthcoming titles. I started the blog under the publishing name of Bally Books over a year ago, yet since its inception I have hardly updated it at all.

After the success of Confessions 1 I decided on a volume 2, which I am happy to say is now matching Volume 1 in terms of sales and positive reviews.

Despite positive reviews for Echo of Death however, a thriller that introduces Gerry Bosko, a second generation Pole police inspector based in London, this is doing less well. To be honest I half expected a slow start as this is a new market for me and a very competitive one. Nevertheless, like Bosko himself I'm a fighter and I don't give up easy!

I'm currently in the process of writing the first of a quartet of thrillers featuring another Pole (and again another police inspector!) called Sladek. The first book is set during the world cup in 1990 where Sladek discovers a link between child abuse and Westminster.

Another novel by the name of God's Will will also appear in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment